new new new
Wao, i got a new song in my blog and i think it is fantastic.. I think i'm going to love this song for quite some period of time, so ... If you feel bored of it, don't come! haha
I'm talking crap! I know. Because i got nothing to type, well... Exam's coming and i think, i think i'm studying and .. will not really do well, because i'm a com's freak! Wahaha
Alright, Went Novena with benjamin, zeng ni and cheryl to 'study', and go for dinner, finally Kbox to end the day =)
Will the bridge forever reminds you of me? =p
I think i'm haunting you for now. haha
(GIRLFRIEND!)
I'm talking crap! I know. Because i got nothing to type, well... Exam's coming and i think, i think i'm studying and .. will not really do well, because i'm a com's freak! Wahaha
Alright, Went Novena with benjamin, zeng ni and cheryl to 'study', and go for dinner, finally Kbox to end the day =)
Will the bridge forever reminds you of me? =p
I think i'm haunting you for now. haha
(GIRLFRIEND!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home